In-Person Service FAQs
When does the service begin and how long will it last?
- The service will begin at 10am. We encourage you to come early so you can park, set up, greet others, and be ready to go by 10am. We will be uploading Sunday service info onto the YouVersion Bible app. Please download the app ahead of time, and click here to access the Sunday service event.
Where are we meeting?
- We are meeting outside in the southeast corner of the parking lot.
What should I bring? Where will I sit?
- We encourage you to bring things like sunglasses, hats, and water bottles. You will also need to bring your own chair or blanket to sit on. There is also a grassy area along the tree line that is available.
Will we still take communion? Will there be an offering?
- Yes. We will continue to experience the Lord’s Supper on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month. The elements will be pre-packaged and can be picked up at entry points into the seating area. As for the offering, there will be a box available at the main entry point, or you can continue to give on-line.
What about song lyrics, bulletins, and Scripture notes?
- We will be uploading all of those onto the YouVersion Bible app. Please download the app and click here on your device to access the Sunday service event. You will also be able to give your offering through the app.
Where will I park?
- You will be directed where to park by a parking team.
Will there still be handicapped parking and special parking for older members?
- Yes. There will be spots reserved close to the seating area.
What if there is rain in the forecast?
- In case of rain, we will make every effort to cancel the outdoor service by 8am on Sunday morning. We will communicate this by text, website, and email. The church service will be moved inside at 10am. Social distancing will not be required and masks will be optional in the main section of the sanctuary. For those members not yet comfortable with full integration, we will reserve the south sanctuary where masks will be required and the seating will be socially distanced.
- If weather prevents us from having the outdoor service, and we move the service inside (as above), we may not be able to provide the livestream.
- At least initially, Cross Crew will not meet if the church service is moved inside.
May His Kingdom Come,