Highlights from May...
- Fourteen people met to inspire the God-given creativity in each other at the Creative Night on May 3.
- Ten people learned how to communicate their testimony in written form at the Writing Your Testimony Class on May 3.
- Fifteen Lifeline high school graduates were recognized on Sunday morning May 6.
- Corey Baugher’s class on Numbers and Deuteronomy wrapped up on May 7.
- Mothers received delicious treats and had their pictures taken with their families at the Mother’s Day Photo Booth on May 13.
- Linworth Homeschool Ministry families gathered for a day of games and food to end the school year at the LHM Field Day on May 11.
- "Pieces," the Women’s Mini Retreat on May 11, was attended by 25 women. Speaker Diane Cartolano shared how God takes the broken pieces of our lives and makes beautiful things with them. Lovely quilts made by LRC members were on display.
- Eleven men from LRC braved the elements at the Wilderness Retreat in the Allegheny National Forest from May 17-20.
- Ten families were served by the LRC Food Pantry in May.