Highlights from March...
- Ten student from the College Group, along with Mike and Kelley Faler, went on a spring break mission trip to Wilmington, North Carolina. 18 people prayed to receive Christ.
- Over 40 people attended our Culture and Theology Night on March 10th. Chris Martin led us in a discussion of the current refugee crisis.
- Over 80 LRC members attended the annual Worthington Stars basketball game, to support our own A. J. Whitlatch and Luke Werbovetz.
- 23 people attended the March 11th Evangelism Class taught by Mike Faler.
- 26 high school students attended the Lifeline Spring Retreat at Camp Otyokwah.
- Over 40 couples attended the March 18th Marriage Conference/Car Rally hosted by our Family Ministry. Couples “raced” around town following clues, learned marriage tips at each stop, and finished up together at LRC enjoying a delicious Taco Truck dinner.
- Ten women attended the Craft Night, and made 75 bags for local hospice patients.
- Two people were treated at the Free Clinic in March. The gospel message was shared with a woman who began reading a Bible in the waiting area. She told the staff it was the first time she had ever read the Bible.
- Eight 8th grade students had fun being with Lifeline high school students at the 8th Grade Nerf War on March 31st.